The client is one of the Australia Government groups, who needs for an initial 6 months duration, a 10-15 years experienced SAP HR Talent Management including successful completion of a minimum 3 full life cycle implementation experience in SAP HCM using ASAP methodology.
Industry experience should cover public sector.
- Hands-on capabilities should include: blueprinting, configuring, testing & go-live support for Onboarding, Recruiting, Performance & Goals, Learning, Job Requisition Distribution, Worker Review & Selection, Worker Onboarding & Evaluation.
- Experience in Australia Process is highly recommended.
- Effective Interaction with business & IT users to understand the AS-IS processes & map them to the new TO-BE processes modeled in SAP.
- Experience in development of Business Process model, End-user training, & Documentation.
- Strengths should include strong understanding of business enterprise processes & skills to provide effective SAP solutions according to business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in various data migration techniques like LSMW, BDC, BAPI, etc.
7.Working knowledge of MS office (Excel & Word), Powerpoint Presentation.
- Desirable: SAP HCM Certification.
Should be able to get Baseline clearance, so need be Australian Citizen.
Excellent daily rates will be negotiated, or maybe Permanent hire.
Please share your detailed resume with firstname.lastname@example.org