The client is one of the Australia Government groups, who needs for an initial 6 months duration, a 10-15 years experienced SAP SRM Specialist, with experience including a minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations in SRM, CLM, Sourcing module using ASAP methodology.
Industry experience should cover public sector.
- Hands-on capabilities should include: blueprinting, configuring, testing & go-live support for Materials, vendors, purchasing Info Records, BOMs, other MM masters, RFQ, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, scheduling agreements, contracts, subcontracting, services, release procedure, pricing procedure, invoice verification, inventory management, Month-End & Year-End processes.
- Expertise in Integration of SRM, Sourcing & CLM with other modules such as MM.
- Good knowledge & experience in preparing Functional specification documents & Z developments like Reports, Conversions, User Exits, Interfaces, Workflows, etc.
- Strengths should include strong understanding of business enterprise processes & skills to provide effective SAP solutions according to business requirements in SAP MM modules.
- Effective Interaction with business and IT users to understand AS-IS processes & map them to the new TO-BE processes modeled in SAP.
- Hands-on experience in various data migration techniques like LSMW, BDC, BAPI, etc.
7.Working knowledge of MS office (Excel & Word), Power point Presentation.
- Desirable: SAP MM Certification.
Should be able to get Baseline clearance, so need be Australian Citizen.
Excellent daily rates will be negotiated, or maybe Permanent hire.
Please share your detailed resume with firstname.lastname@example.org