My client wants to hire a Senior MM Consultant in Singapore, someone with very strong implementation/rollout experience, with strong EDI, plus some knowledge of Transportation management, across at least 5-6 years
This will be a consulting role, seconded to one of their very large international clients, totally based in Singapore, and is only suitable for those who are legally able to work in Singapore
- Standard SAP Supply chain processes (Subcontracting, STO, Consignment, etc)
- Core MM/Logistics skills and Integration with SD is expected.
- Warehouse Management skills are not expected.
- Transport Management System knowledge is an added advantage.
- Configuration skills.
- Ability to write Functional specifications.
- Any other customized Design (Other than standard SAP), if candidate has worked on in the past then it is expected that he/she should know in depth the design and the need for the same.
- Exposure to BAPI, User exits.
- EDI in depth knowledge is needed.
- ABAP debugging skills are essential.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years SAP MM experience with experience working in full life-cycle implementation Projects, Rollouts.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- SAP MM certification is preferable.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Effective Time management.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be open to look out for solutions or ideas by stretching out of the normal SAP familiar areas, and look at various avenues like SAP notes, internet and other means, so that an extra mile could be reached.
We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills.
A salary of between Sgd 7-8500 can be negotiated, plus a generous bonus scheme, and medical insurance
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
————————-Follow us on www.peterklareconsulting.com