The client is one of the Australia Government groups, who needs for an initial 6 months duration, a 10-15 years experienced SAP FICO Specialist, with experience including successful completion of a minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations in FI and CO modules using ASAP methodology.
Industry experience should cover public sector.
- Hands-on capabilities should include: blueprinting, configuring, testing & go-live support in FICO modules ie: Public Sector Financials – GL/AR/AP/AA/BL, CCA/CEL/IO/PCA/PA, Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Treasury and Risk Management, Travel Expense Management, Month-end & Year-End Closing processes in preferably public sector.
- Expertise in Integration of FICO with other modules ie: MM, SD, HCM, Payroll, etc.
- Good knowledge & experience in preparing Functional specification documents & Z developments like Reports, Conversions, User Exits, Interfaces, Workflows, etc.
- Strengths should include strong understanding of business enterprise processes & skills to provide effective SAP solutions according to business requirements in SAP FI & CO modules.
- Effective Interaction with business & IT users to understand the AS-IS processes & map them to the new TO-BE processes modeled in SAP.
- Experience in development of Business Process model, End-user training, & Documentation.
- Hands-on experience in various data migration techniques like LSMW, BDC, BAPI, etc.
8.Working knowledge of MS office (Excel & Word), Powerpoint Presentation.
- Desirable: SAP FICO Certification.
Should be able to get Baseline clearance, so need be Australian Citizen.
Excellent daily rates will be negotiated, or maybe Permanent hire.
Please share your detailed resume with email@example.com