My client is one of the Premium international consulting groups, extremely well regarded worldwide, expanding rapidly due to excellent quality of work, wanting to hire several well experienced H1B FICO Consultants, on a C2H (Contract To Hire) basis.
These role have NO TRAVEL involved, as you will be totally focused on ONE (1) client ONLY.
In these roles you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will be working in a highly customized environment, on new projects and Templature, with this very large international MNC client.
- At least 4-6 years experience with SAP FICO.
- MUST HAVE done at least 1-2 FULL life-cycle implementations/rollouts of SAP FICO related projects.
- At least 3 years experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes.
- Required hands-on experience in General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Performed detail system analysis, and developed functional and technical specifications.
- Strong hands-on RICEF and configuration experience in large-scale project implementations.
- Some knowledge in SAP BPC.
- Worked closely with other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities.
- Accounting background and good process knowledge highly preferred. CPA is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Planning and Coordination skills.
Will sponsor H1B’s over a 3-month contract period, before the client sponsors you as a Full Time Employee.
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org