The client is one of the Australia Government groups, who needs for an initial 6 months duration, a 6-8 Years SAP ABAP programming experienced consultant, with a minimum 3 SAP full life cycle implementations in ABAP module using ASAP methodology.
Industry experience should cover public sector.
- Hands-on experience should include RICEFW development for all modules of SAP ECC6.0, using various ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow & Data Conversions, ABAP Webdynpro, BSP, HR / Payroll, and/or SRM environments.
- Should have very strong debugging skills & quick problem solving skills.
- Ability to write & validate technical specifications, and able to create test Scripts.
- Strong skills in Technical analysis, design, reviews, testing & implementation of SAP developments.
- Ensure compliance to development standards as per SAP best practices for ABAP developments.
- Support production configuration & assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, & new Functionality.
- Work with SAP Functional exports, to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality & perform Application research.
- Perform break/fix analysis & recommend solutions for incidents raised.
Should be able to get Baseline clearance, so need be Australian Citizen.
Excellent daily rates will be negotiated, or maybe Permanent hire.
Please share your detailed resume with firstname.lastname@example.org