My client is one of the Premium international consulting groups, extremely well regarded worldwide, now wanting to hire an accomplished Finance Industry Project and People Manager, as a permanent resource to be based in Sydney.
You will have:
|· Proven achievements as a Change Agent.|
|· Excellent negotiation, consultation & collaboration skills.|
|· Excellent people management skills.|
|· Excellent oral & written communication skills, presentation skills & demonstration skills.
Develop business strategies, frameworks & execution plans to support and/or initiate business improvements – focusing on E2E solutions.
Plan & communicate the business plan to all appropriate staff & key stakeholders.
Implement plan according to projected timeframes & costs, with any exceptions reported/managed.
Develop appropriate processes for identification, control & management of IT or process issues, which impede excellent customer service.
Implement a process improvement methodology across operational areas focused on improving customer service, & the elimination of waste. Any agreed methodology must reflect current and evolving capability & appetite for change.
Identification or working with areas responsible for identifying & implementing strategic change.
Day to day:
· Monitor, measure & report upon initiatives across the team.
· Plan team resourcing across initiatives & projects.
· Develop strong relationships with other stakeholders.
· Drive development of processes to investigate & resolve issues impacting operational teams.
· Manage team involvement in projects & initiatives, including Testing, providing appropriate sign offs as required.
An excellent salary will be negotiated.
Please send your detailed resume to email@example.com