I need a team of some 12 PEGA people for a large client in Malaysia, and these will consist of Systems Architect, Senior, and LEAD, to be based in KL, either as Permanent hire or 12+ months contractors.
They will prefer those living in Malaysia, they will hire from other countries too, especially when available in 4-6 weeks.
- Minimum 2 years experience in work related to software development in IT sector.
- Minimum 1 year experience in work related to PEGA development.
- Experience in Java & J2EE language incl: JSP.
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL.
- Experience with Git, maven.
- Experience with PEGA Cloud & knowledge about built-in functionalities.
- Experience with Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) application design patterns, connectors & services, & reporting.
- Knowledge & experience in development of web services: SOAP, REST.
- Knowledge of networking & web security including encryption protocols, SSL Certificates.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE: PEGA Certified System Architect certification.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Participation in software development & maintenance processes as per quality requirements, procedures & best practice applicable.
- Implementing, optimising & supervising efficiency of IT systems in accordance with specific standards, resolution or escalation of problems, as appropriate.
- Drawing up technical documentation.
- Developing knowledge in scope of information technology used.
- Developing knowledge in scope of best practices & standards of creating software.
- Developing soft skills in scope of effective communication & efficient teamwork, solution presentation & knowledge sharing.
Excellent salaries, and/or contract rates, and accommodation for overseas applicants.
Please send your detailed resume to email@example.com