Operations Director – TELCO – Sydney
We are actively working with an International Consulting group, to identify for them a TELCO experienced Operations Director, to be responsible for the day to day running of Infrastructure Support, Application Support and Service Desk functions of their client
Your role will be to oversee the day to day running of Infrastructure Support, Application Support and Service Desk functions. You will lead a team of 300 plus people with an onshore/offshore model, where you will be responsible for day to day management of BSS & OSS systems for a leading Telco. In your role you will be expected to lead, develop and mentor a team of high performing Operations professionals, in order to deliver a quality service to our customer.
Key functions of the Role
- Demonstrate a professional and strong technical capability to our Client
- Ensure Operations team drives and closes incidents and Problems as per SLAs
- Represent the company in Operational and Executive Steering meetings to report on performance of our service.
- Ensure that deviations in performance of services or systems are picked up, analysed and resolved.
- Help the team prioritise tasks and clearly communicate business priorities to the offshore team.
- Lead by example in creating a culture of excellence in customer service and change within the team.
- Ensure your team collaborates closely with the Application Delivery vendors to ensure Projects successfully go live on time and do not impact production systems
- You’ll review current processes and systems and drive greater efficiencies across all streams
- Work closely with the Chief Architect to ensure system improvements are identified and solutions are provided to the client
- Liaise with 3rd party technology vendors/suppliers as needed to assist in delivering required outcomes.
- As the owner of your business unit, you’ll be free to pro-actively find and propose revenue optimization or generation strategies.
- SLA Achievement.
- Customer Scorecard
- Team Scorecard.
- Efficiency improvements
- Strong customer focus
- Proven problem solving skills with a solution focussed mind.
- High attention to detail.
- A proactive nature with the ability to get stuff done.
- A highly passionate and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to be able to prioritise multiple tasks and set expectations with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Adapt well to change and enjoy a process driven environment.
We can only at present consider applicants with legal work status in Australia
This is a well-paid senior role, in the Au 200’s
Send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org