My client is a Boutique SAP implementation partner, who is currently working with one of their significant Malaysian clients, wanting to hire for a 6-12 months contract, a well-experienced Senior OCM LEAD.
A comprehensive remuneration package will be negotiated, including accommodation, and a work visa will be facilitated.
The OCM LEAD for IT Services will be part of the IT Services Project team, and will work closely with partners across different IT groups so to understand needs, & ensure that implementation teams provide solutions that meet those needs.
- Work closely with regional IT leadership to review OCM requirements, listen actively to and make recommendation on how the OCM requirements can be met; this includes providing frameworks and templates in line with the standard project management methodology.
- Conduct knowledge sharing on the adoption topics and implement Organizational Change Management principles, processes and tools in the team.
- Develop adoption strategies for organizational change, that keeps the employee and customers at the center of what we do and strive for simplicity.
Who you are:
You will have a degree or equivalent experience in business administration, computer science, systems design, with 2+ years experience in project management and 5+ years’ experience in communications and change management.
You bring the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated success in handling and leading regional or global change management initiatives of high complexity and risk across multiple geographic locations.
- Strong skills in leadership, critical thinking, structuring, communication across a wide range of management levels and facilitation of small and large groups.
- Demonstrated competency in planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths.
- Demonstrated success in handling a high complexity change/adoption initiative.
- Desirable is formal training on organizational change management principles and activities.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation abilities.
- Desirable is PMP certification and experience in leading PM teams/PMO.
- Desirable is experience in IT Services and ITIL.
- Fluent English (C1+).
- Fluent Mandarin is advantageous.
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org